We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

7.01.2011

June Recap

June went too fast! Half the year = gone. Now it is extra hot around these parts and I am so not motivated to work. I really wanted to totally redo the flower beds, but not in this heat. They will just have to wait until this fall. Anyways, onto the June recap.

Hung new blinds in the casa:

Made some art for the master: 

And then made some new curtains for the master:

Finished with a week long t-shirt remodel fest:

I am just going to live on red bull and vitamin b for the next few months while life is so busy. (Confession - I still have spring mantel decor. I am already thinking about fall. If I skip summer, is that bad?) I am just going to keep all DIY projects inside where there is plenty of ac!

0 comments:

Post a Comment