We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

7.13.2011

Ramblings of a DIYer

So.... this was supposed to post last Thursday. But, I just logged in to write the post for today and see that this never posted. I am sorry for the absence the last week, and y'all never knew I was out because this didn't go public. Anyways, better late than never. (And the no-post explains the no-weird-emails.)


Just a few things to talk about today. First is that I am going to be MIA for the next few days but will return on Monday with a whole slew of goodies to show off and blog about. Think new, old house...and this one is not being torn down, it is being saved. 

Second, I finally joined Pinterest. Oh, the eye candy! Great place to catalog ideas and find some serious inspiration. I now understand what all the hype is about. If you want to be a member of the cool kids club, send me an email and I'll send you an invite. Trust me, you want to join.

Lastly, if you have any questions for me, send me an email. I get some of the goofiest, neatest, weirdest, best questions and thought it might be fun to compile them all into one fun-filled post. Kind of like a formspring for the blog.

So until next week, stay cool and keep up the DIYing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sent an email. And I too love ponterest!

Sabrina said...

I've been reading your blog for a few months now. Glad to know you're on Pinterest. I just started a last week. I'll follow you!

Post a Comment